Arts in Hand Gallery
210 WALNUT STREET SPOONER WI
- Located in building with mural next to a city park, Centennial Park at the stop lights of Hwy 63 and Walnut Street in Spooner WI.
- Built in 1904 as a bank, the historic building has original tin ceiling and wood floor.
- Wonderful window displays show off the work of artists from Northwest WI.
- Ready for purchase are artwork from over 40 artists from our 13 counties in NW WI.
- Plenty of parking available with four more art galleries in historic, downtown Spooner.
- Home of a barn quilt.
- Staffing the gallery are volunteers and members of Arts in Hand, a non-profit organization.
- Meet the artists doing demonstrations and classes. Check EVENTS for dates.
- Main events for the gallery are the Fall Splendor Art Meander and Ladies’ Night.