Friends of Wisconsin Northwest Heritage Passage/ Arts in Hand Gallery
Greetings – if you would like to support the work of the WNHP/AIH, you’ve come to the right place. Wisconsin Northwest Heritage Passage and Arts in Hand Gallery is a non-profit 501c(3) organization.
There is no paid staff. Volunteers serve as board members and officers making sure that the activities are in concurrence with the group’s mission and vision statement. Also volunteers operate the Arts in Hand Gallery by opening the Gallery to customers, making sure that all artists who participate have their work on display, promote the Gallery and recruiting new artists. Membership Is by yearly paid membership dues. These are used for a variety of activities including to keep this website available.
Your generous gift helps us continue supporting northwest Wisconsin’s exciting creative economy. We appreciate cash donations and sponsorships in any amount. Donors and sponsors may be listed here.
To donate, please fill out the Friends form and submit on this website, or fill out and mail it to WNHP, P. O. Box 454, Spooner, WI 54801. If you have any questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to join Wisconsin Northwest Heritage Passage a non-profit organization. Dues are tax deductible. Membership runs the calendar year from January through December.
Note: Initial Artist in Arts in Hand Gallery membership by invitation only, please click link below for more information
To join us, please download the 2024-Membership-AIH, fill it out completely, and select your level of membership from the options below (and on the form):
Mail the completed form with your check to: WHNP, Inc. PO Box 454 Spooner, WI 54801
2024 Membership Type - Annual Dues
- $ 40 Wisconsin Northwest Heritage Passage General Membership
- $ 75 Artist selling in Arts in Hand Gallery Membership
- Any other contributions welcome
Why should you or your organization join?
Here are some of your membership benefits:
- Networking opportunities with fellow artists, artisans, crafters and arts organizations.
- Use of Studio 210 events space for teaching classes, workshops, private art shows and other art related events
- Live link to your website (or e-mail address) on this website – your opportunity for added visibility and sales
- Voting privileges at the annual meeting and elections each October – a voice in activities and policies
- Association with an award-winning, forward-thinking advocacy organization for the arts and the creative economy in northwestern Wisconsin.